Wednesday, February 6, 2019

2019 is my self-improvement year. I'm not just starting weight loss, I'm changing my life.

I've been overweight for about 10 years now, and I've suffered from depression and other mental health problems after living in an abusive household in which my weight was ridiculed until I became very overweight for my size.

I've moved out since then, been out of it for 6 years or so, and I'm in therapy and taking medications for my mental health. This helped me gain back my confidence and motivation and I'm starting to be good to my body by eating healthier and walking every day.

I just wanted to share. I'm kind of proud of myself and I'm hoping for friends and encouragement on my journey to be a better version of myself. Thanks for listening!

submitted by /u/TheProtobabe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TBA7XV

No comments:

Post a Comment