Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Maintained weight loss for a year, then gained a few lbs. No big deal. But I binge every time I track calories now.

Title pretty much sums it up. I'm female, 30, and am sitting around 123-125lbs. I lost ~45lbs in 2017, over a period of 8 months. Maintenance has been really easy, but I have put on a few pounds over this recent holiday season. Just enough to make my pants snug enough for the return of the muffin top, yay.

I thought it would be no problem to eat at a deficit for a few weeks to get rid of it. I didn't want to seriously restrict for such a small loss goal and am fine with slow progress, so my calorie limit has only been a little below maintenance. But every time I track calories now, I start craving everything under the sun and end up eating way over. The result being that I've just gained more weight instead of losing it! Anyone else experience this? Is it some weird self-sabotage thing? I am obviously very afraid of going back to my previous size.

submitted by /u/chaneilfior
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WId7bC

No comments:

Post a Comment