Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Time to feel good about myself

Hello everyone. First off, I want to say good luck, congrats, and I wish you all nothing but success in your weight loss journey.

I'm pretty new to the whole "diet and exercise" thing. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or hints to guide me through my weight loss. I'm currently around 285, and I know that if I can get to 235, and then hopefully down to 200, I will finally feel good about my appearance. I know it won't be easy, but I am up for the challenge. Any and all tips are welcomed from diet to workout plans to supplements.

Good luck to you all on your journeys. I can't wait to hear of everyone's progress!

submitted by /u/Froley393
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UHjXfA

No comments:

Post a Comment