Wednesday, February 13, 2019

My butt looks like a raisin since losing weight..

So I lost 82lbs within a year and the past 4 months I have been maintaining my weight loss(I’m a guy by the way). Even though I’m doing strength training and do a lot of running and other parts of my body look good & I’m happy with them my butt looks atrocious.

I used to have quite a full well rounded butt because it was full of fat?. It looks all deflated now and I can see loose skin. I’m not very happy with it & feel a little self conscious of it if I’m honest.

Is this something I just have to accept about myself or will it improve over time? Any sort of surgery is not an option for me really.

Kind of just wanted to know if I’m alone in my struggle I guess?

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/wgs12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TJcjBj

No comments:

Post a Comment