Monday, February 11, 2019

Need help to lose weight, not entirely sure what to do anymore

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right subreddit for this, but I thought I might as well give it a shot. I'm a 20 year old male currently attending university and I need help to lose some weight. I am about 5' 8" in height and clock in at a whopping 195 lbs, most of which consists of stomach fat. A lot of older people in my family are much larger and clock in at over 250 lbs, and I'm trying to prevent that before it gets too late. To give some background, I used to be fit in high school as I was a part of a marching band. I would always be moving in parades and have to do drill exercises which kept me in shape. Now that I'm at university and have a busy schedule, it seems the only active thing I do is walking to and from all my classes.

Currently my goal (and I'm not sure if it's unrealistic) is to shed 30 lbs of my belly fat off, while also building muscle and toning the rest of my body. I've tried looking online for some help, but there's so many different things that claim are "the most effective way to lose weight" but a lot of them really don't seem all that healthy. Right now I'm just looking for some help in the right direction; maybe some dietary habits? At home exercises that I can do? Success stories? Anything really. I just want to get back in shape and need some help from someone to get my foot in the door. Whatever it takes to reach my goal, I am ready to fully dedicate myself on this weight loss journey, and any help would be great.

submitted by /u/throwaway77635041
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E3L5jH

No comments:

Post a Comment