Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Plateau help! How do I lose these last 10-15 pounds? Q&A

Hello!! About a year ago I was at 170 pounds as a 22 year old, 5’1 female. I lost about 20 pounds with weight loss shakes and it was actually pretty easy and the weight sort of dropped off and it was awesome! But now I’m hovering around 154 pounds, trying to get to about 135. The number on the scale is really just a guide for me, not important to me other than for tracking over time. I’ve been tracking my macros at 1200 a day but some days it’s more because of cheats. I’m usually hitting my macro goals, yet I’ve seen minimal progress over the past month. Could I be entering my food into MyFitnessPal incorrectly? Should I do more/less cardio? I’m at my wits end here. Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/lola1642
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2tjIrQv

No comments:

Post a Comment