Sunday, February 17, 2019

Searching for Weight Loss Accountability Buddy

Hello, I am new to Reddit, but I am looking for a friend who will keep me accountable during my weight loss. Would like to lose about 20lbs. I am a 22 yr old female who just moved to a new city. I have no friends or family here and I live alone. It is all too easy to eat my feelings...I am a very impulsive person and unfortunately also an emotional eater. I have a fitbit so I would like to calorie count through that. I am looking for someone who is not afraid to talk calories and also who would like to check in with each other during the day to make sure we are staying on track. I am a very impulsive person and accountability is what I struggle with most. Everyday I tell myself that today will be the day that I change .... and then I don't...Maybe not feeling so alone in this will help.

submitted by /u/MartheMermaid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IkwzrO

No comments:

Post a Comment