Thursday, February 14, 2019

Starting to try lose weight (85kg -> 70kg)

Hey everyone,

Would love some advice as I'm trying to start a weight loss journey. About a week ago I set out to start this, and did some light reading about it. Background being someone who doesn't really mind what I eat but it's not overly out there. Potentially two fast food meals on a rare day. Also my water intake was quite low typically.

Starting factors are I've set a goal to not eat any fast foods for a month, and potentially two and go from there. Also I have a mate who goes to the gym and has been running me through some basic weight training. I'd say I'll get to the gym at least four times a week.

I downloaded an app to start tracking calorkes, and attempting to eat better.

After a week I'm kinda shocked about what food has in it. So far I've been able to sit under 1500 cals a day. I've also increased my water intake each day.

I've been mainly tracking cals not fat, sodium, etc.

Ideally 70kg and then a healthy diet when I hit that. Height is about 180cm, job is a desk one. Age is 23.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

submitted by /u/Betabotx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UYHglo

No comments:

Post a Comment