Saturday, February 9, 2019

Tips for my snacking problem?

My exams are nearby & I have recently discovered that I have a snacking problem? I never realised it because from November - January I was not really caught up with studying and my primary focus was my weight loss. (been losing 1kg/2.2lbs per week)

However, since the start of February I've been spending more time studying and I realise that I snack more than I thought I did.

I still exercise 5-6 times a week as I've already made it a habit that I enjoy. but i find myself grabbing a slice of cheese, or a piece of chocolate pastry in the midst of studying. My lunch/dinner meals are 400-600 calories, so WITHOUT snacking, I usually consume about 1200 calories a day, but for the past 2/3 days I've been consuming about 1500-1800 calories. It hasn't slowed down my weight loss by a lot but I think it might if I don't get a real wake up call.

submitted by /u/checkyom8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GfqLxW

No comments:

Post a Comment