Saturday, February 9, 2019

Well, that wasn't a side-effect I planned for... (nsfw? probably)

So, I'm on day 3 of my journey so far! I know that the honeymoon phase for trying something new will wear off soon enough, but it's still exciting to at least feel different. Like I'm not sitting around, drinking tons of coffee with sugar and then topping all of that off with a 2000 calorie fast food dinner.

The first few days I've been trying a few different recipes to see which ones I'll like, still sticking to my 1200 a day and always having a backup of eggs and salsa in case I cook actual garbage. But today I woke up with something I hadn't really anticipated.

A period. After a year without one.

Now, a bit weird to be excited about something like that, and I'm bunkering down for one that's going to be absolute hell. It really does feel like, even if I end up with the slowest weight loss imaginable, it's still worth it. Like, I'm still doing something to better myself and it's my decision.

I suppose I can call that a NSV?

submitted by /u/scanlan76
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Id99V8

No comments:

Post a Comment