Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Today I start - AGAIN

Today I restart my weight loss journey. One year ago I lost 20kgs (44 pounds), but since then I gained about 10 of them back. I am at a weight of 88 kgs (194 pounds) right now and my goal weight is 65 kgs (143 pounds).

Lately I have been really beating myself down about the weight gain and my lack of discipline. This is putting me into a really bad place mentally which I then try to alleviate with food. We all know that is a very, very bad idea... So today I start tracking/WW again. On top of that I will also stop drinking alcohol for at least a month. The problem is that a big part of my family/friends don't understand both my weight loss goals, nor my wanting to stop drinking alcohol. My mother and some of my friends are really supportive and help me a lot, but my father doesn't take this into account at all. I don't blame him for this, but it really makes my journey more difficult.

Do any of you have tips for:

  • a good, easy/quick to make breakfast
  • non-food related rewards for personal goals

I really hope I can do it this time!

submitted by /u/kejemie_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G9Ce25

No comments:

Post a Comment