Monday, February 4, 2019

Today is the first day of my weight loss journey. Let’s do this.

Hey all. I really don’t even know where to start with this post. I am not someone who has struggled with my weight all my life. In fact, up until about halfway through college, I was at a healthy weight. However, along the way something changed and I am sad to say I now weigh 238.4lbs. I think that once college ended and I started my career is when I really let myself go. I was no longer walking around campus all day with a nice gym within walking distance. Instead, I was sitting at a desk for 80% of my work day, and when I got home I would feel exhausted and have no motivation to go to the gym. Slowly but surely my weight has crept up and up.

For the past couple years I must have started and failed weight loss plans at least 100 times. I never follow through and always give up.

I am done letting this happen. This needs to be fixed now. I used to love running but now I can barely run a half mile without feeling exhausted. I love snowboarding but am too fat to do so. I hate feeling so fat all the time. I wake up feel disgusting because of how much food I ate the previous day. I don’t feel confident in my appearance at all.

Today I start my weight loss journey down to 160lbs. I will be doing a 1000 calorie / day deficit and working out every day. No excuses. Next winter I will be in shape and at my goal weight, and as a reward I am planning a snowboarding trip to Colorado with my girlfriend and friends.

Good luck to all of you currently on your weight loss journey. We can do this!

submitted by /u/neptune0623
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Gj5wux

No comments:

Post a Comment