Saturday, February 2, 2019

What apps do you use to motivate yourself by seeing your progress?

Hey everybody ,

I am in my first 16 hour fasting period right now. Tomorrow will show how hard it will be : ) I‘m gonna start of easy and maybe start eating a few hours earlier tomorrow. I’m sure that I will avoid a lot of calories by skipping breakfast.

My question is about apps for weight loss in general and apps progress-tracking and motivation in particular:

I feel like having some kind of gamification and or statistics and photos to visualize my progress will help me overcome my biggest hurdle, my brain. I have started several times, logging my intake but always let it fade out because I couldn’t motivate myself keeping it up until I see any progress.

Do you have any suggestions for apps to track my weight loss (the weight) and apps to make good “before and after” photos? I’m pretty sure there are some great apps out there!

Maybe there are some app experts among you who like to share their favorites.

The app I use to keep track of my fasting times is called “zero” [Appstore Link](Zero - Fasting Tracker von Big Sky Health https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/zero-fasting-tracker/id1168348542?mt=8)

Thank you all and wish me luck.

submitted by /u/toothpastetaster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MLa4uM

No comments:

Post a Comment