Monday, February 11, 2019

Why So Much Water? What's the Science Behind Hydration and Weight Loss?

I'm 40M, 200lbs. I'm drinking about 100oz of water per day. I've been CICO/DASH for about a month, and I've lost about half of what I want to lose.

I don't need to know how much water to drink,

I'd like to know WHY hydration is so important to weight loss.

--Does it help me burn fat on a cellular level? (is it necessary for the process?)

--Does it help me expel more fat (as urine or as carbon dioxide)?

--Does hydration (not the full-stomach feeling) help curb appetite?

--Why is it harder to lose weight if under-hydrated or dehydrated?

I'm on board with the water thing, I just hate carrying around a gut full of water every day and peeing every goddamn 40 minutes. What's the bonafide science behind hydration and weight loss?

submitted by /u/kirboncognus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TJweAr

No comments:

Post a Comment