Monday, February 11, 2019

I went shopping for jeans and it ended in tears

I started my weightloss journey on January 1st (real original I know) and I have lost 12lbs which I am thrilled about and have been so motivated by the progress I've made. I weigh myself on Sundays, and this week was the first week I had no weight loss. I didnt gain, but I didnt lose, which is not bad but I couldnt help but feel a little discouraged.

Anyway, I went shopping to find a Valentines Day outfit at Target. The last time I was at Target and bought jeans I bought a size 16. I went to the dressing room with a size 16, 14, and a 12. The paticular pair that I really wanted they only had a size 8. I decided to take that in for laughs.

The size 8 was the first and only pair I tried on today. I was in disbelief that they made it over my thighs. I was in disbelief that they buttoned. I was in disbelief when they not only buttoned but felt comfortable! And I sat in the little chair in the dressing room and couldnt help but cry.

I've been so happy with the smaller numbers I've been seeing on the scale every week but I've forgotten that that's not the only place the numbers are going to be shrinking throughout this journey!

submitted by /u/jessicamossy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TJlKRv

No comments:

Post a Comment