Friday, March 8, 2019

2 months of CICO

Hello. I’m hoping maybe some of you can guide me in my goal to lose some weight and let me know if I’m doing something wrong. I’ve been doing CICO for a solid two months now and have lost only 6 lbs. I’m not sure if there’s any underlying issue that’s making it hard for me to lose weight or anything. Here’s some info that might help figure things out:

Starting weight in January: 246 lbs Current: 240

I track everything that I eat and drink. I have coffee and tea a lot but I track it on MFP. Protein and veggie some days, other days pasta or so. All of January to mid-feb I limited myself to 1500 calories. From mid-feb to now I’m on 1200 calories/day. I’ve had maybe 6 cheat days all together.

I go to the gym 2-3 days a week and do cardio mostly. I’ll try to go more but right now my schedule only allows me to go this much.

I think I should have lost at least 10-15 lbs by now? I weigh myself every 5 days.

I count calories that are provided on the food packages or google (ex. Boneless chicken breads pan seared 50g calories). Should I invest in a food scale?

I am on low dose of anti depressants and a high dose of migraine meds (these specifically I cannot live without). Maybe these are hindering weight loss?

Any opinions/feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit: I’m going to put in that there are days where I only have time for one meal a day which would be 7-800 calories and a tea/coffee. It’s unhealthy, but I’ve had under 1000 calorie days so I know I am not overeating.

submitted by /u/yurrr31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UsyjRm

No comments:

Post a Comment