Tuesday, March 12, 2019

[20F] Started today - excited and terrified - my journey

Hey guys! I'm new here!

I'm a 20 year old female, currently weighing 160lbs. I'm looking to lose 30 pounds, and I've started today.

I'm currently in uni, and before I started, I lost around 15 pounds and used to weigh 127 lbs. Due to the stress of exams, I was not eating well, and slowly but surely I gained it all back. Then I started binge eating - I would decide that I'm starting with the healthy eating game tomorrow, and feel the need to eat as much as possible today because hey, I'll be on a diet starting tomorrow. And then tomorrow I would do the same thing, which brought me to the state I'm in today.

I'm really excited to start on this journey, but I'm also terrified. I don't know which terrifies me the most - the fact that I might not succeed, or the fact that I might succeed and that I will be disgusted by my own body because of how it might look after the weight loss. My boobs have grown so much in the last year, and they've already started to sag. I'm only 20, yet my boobs look worse than my mother's, and she's almost 60 and has breastfeed multiple children. And after you get saggy, deflated boobs, there's nothing you can do to fix them or make them perkier, which is what terrifies me.

Anyways, thank you for reading all of this! I hope it will get easier as the time goes by! I wish a good luck to everyone on their journey to becoming healthy!

submitted by /u/Grinchessa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CkT5vj

No comments:

Post a Comment