Sunday, March 3, 2019

20lbs down, 40 more to go! How to keep things going smoothly?

So I've been overweight for the past 6 years or so. I started to pack on the pounds when my depression got bad and as a result went from around 130 pounds to 195. I, F 5'2", have been struggling to lose weight and went through the hell of losing and regaining the same 5lbs over and over again.

When 2019 started I finally decided I'd had enough of this crap and I've since dropped 20lbs. I have 40 more to go until I hit a healthy goal weight and I'm worried about slipping back into old habits and gaining weight back.

For those of you who have, or are currently, losing weight in similar amounts, what helped you stay on course? Soda is a major issue for me as I crave it constantly. I can't feasibly keep it out of the house as my family buys it in bulk, so are there any alternatives to soda or ways that I can combat those intense cravings?

Any tips are greatly appreciated, and I would love to hear about your journeys in weight loss! Thank you so much in advance.

submitted by /u/mortalkomrade
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tPrCgx

No comments:

Post a Comment