Sunday, March 3, 2019

I’ve been saying “tomorrow” or “today” every day since January

...but I can’t seem to actually start my weight loss journey again. I lost 15 pounds with cardio and calorie tracking two summers ago, but since then I have gained at least 5 pounds back and replaced muscle with fat. I had a wake up call today looking at my thighs, which are far bigger and more jiggly than they were when I was running cross country 5-6 days a week. I really don’t like the way I look and feel now but I get these “wake up calls” on almost a daily basis now and they never stick. I say “today I’ll start counting calories again” but my raging munchies keep holding me back from actually getting anything done. I don’t know how I did this before and I don’t know how I’ll do it again. Any advice???

submitted by /u/recycled-glitter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tp0SSK

No comments:

Post a Comment