Sunday, March 3, 2019

Do you exercise a lot as well as counting calories/eating healthier?

I’m thinking about starting to do some weight lifting and other strength training exercises. My main goal is to lose weight though, so I don’t want to do anything that could cause my weight loss to slow. Other than the risk of overeating after working out, is there anything else that could cause the weight loss to slow down? Just wanna hear all of your experiences with trying to lose weight while also working out, did you find it counterproductive in any way? Waste of time compared to just dieting? Did it help you lose weight faster? I’ve heard a lot of differing opinions so far from reading about it so I figured I’d just ask you all. While my main goal is to lose my excess weight, I really would like to get physically fit and stronger. I’m just unsure if I should start that now or wait until I’m a lot closer to my goal weight. If it matters im F/22/5’2”/CW:167 lbs/GW: ~130lbs

Sorry if this type of post bothers anyone, I’m very new to this and finally have started seeing some progress with CICO and I’m really thankful for any replies I get

submitted by /u/sassydray
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HdF4CW

No comments:

Post a Comment