Sunday, March 3, 2019

What’s the strangest comment you have gotten about your weight loss?

Last night was our annual Mardi Gras party and a lot of the people there I only see once a year, which means I got a TON of compliments about losing weight. Most of them were be classics with “Hey where did the rest of you go?” And “you’re half the man you used to be, what happened?” And I’m fine with all those.

One compliment really caught me off guard, I was asked “Are you still trying to lose weight?” I told them yeah because BMI says I’m still overweight and I know BMI isn’t the best but I’d like to see myself classified as a healthy weight. He responds to me and says “but didn’t you used to play football?” And again I said yes and asked why and he told me “oh well since you played football I didn’t know how thin you wanted to get”

What? I ended up just laughing it off and accepting that he thinks I don’t need to lose anymore weight. What weird comments have you gotten?

submitted by /u/Freakyoudude
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xv9EOd

No comments:

Post a Comment