Friday, March 1, 2019

A good way to kickstart weight loss? Looking for a strict diet plan and/or cleanse...

I am typically healthy about 5 days per week with some moderate exercise but over the past couple years I've allowed myself the weekends off. These days turned into total binge days where I would shovel as much into my body as possible. It actually worked for a long time because the other 5 days I am very healthy, somewhat strict. But I haventt exercised as much these days so I gained a bunch of weight without realizing. So I', looking to kickstart my health journey with a very strict diet plan/restrictive calorie plan/juice cleanse etc etc. I'm open to options and I can be healthy afterwards but I am willing to do something a bit extreme for a few weeks or month if necessary.

submitted by /u/CriminologyRapz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NDgmgu

No comments:

Post a Comment