Thursday, March 7, 2019

Advice Needed! Last 10lbs?

Hi! This is my first ever Reddit post so bare with me :)

I started my weight loss journey back in April - August 2017, where I successfully lost ~25 lbs using WW (WeightWatchers). I had kept about ~20lbs of that off just by eating semi-healthy and working out 3-5 times a week between Sept 2017-Oct 2018, when I joined a new gym where I do HIIT style and weighted workouts 5 days a week paired a pretty intense meal plan (very clean, carb cycling.) My first 10 weeks, I only lost ~2 lbs but saw a lot of toning and slimming down/muscle gain, but the meal plan is not sustainable/long term because of how restrictive it is.

I've jumped back on the WW bandwagon for eating, and am continuing the HIIT/Weight training classes, but I've hit a plateau. I know the scale isn't everything (and I'm fine with that) but I've stopped seeing changes in my body/clothing as well. Any advice on how to lose those last 10 lbs? I'm also getting married this year so I'm hoping to start seeing changes start again soon :)

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!!

submitted by /u/xxbbk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tSX7Gv

No comments:

Post a Comment