Thursday, March 14, 2019

Big push forward in terms of weight loss

I haven't updated since earlier this year, but I've been making strides with weight loss, fitness, and healthy eating. I did Whole 30 years ago and couldn't stand the brain fog feeling. Now doing CICO on a mostly mediteranean diet, I feel energetic and have found that wintertime illnesses have been much more brief than before. I dropped from 202 in January down to 180, which was at first a little alarming, but then I realize it has come down to not overeating massively and running a moderate calorie deficit, along with exercise at the gym and walking everywhere. I dropped from 180 to 168 between February and March, which seemed to indicate that weight lost was going to get slower, which I was fine with. I've allowed myself to have the occasional sweet and value them much more now than I did before. Goal weight is 155 for now. I'll see if 150 feels good to me, but 155 feels like the place to be.

submitted by /u/losinitinphilly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O8IgBq

No comments:

Post a Comment