Thursday, March 14, 2019

Daniel Bartlett Made My Day Today!

For those of you who don't know who that is, he is the founder and creator of Team Body Project. You can find his workout videos on YouTube.

Anyway I am on a weight loss journey. After literally a lifetime of being very obese, I've decided to take control of my health for the sake of my children. I want to be there for them for many years to come. It was hard for me to do when I was 350lbs, addicted to food and was out of breath all the time. I've been working at my journey on and off for 2 years. I say on and off because I fell off the wagon for 6 months and gained 40lbs! But I took control of that slip up.

So far I've lost 137lbs. I've done this by CICO diet control and the newly OMAD approach. I also done this by exercising with Team Body Project 4-5 days a week. I found their videos on YouTube and I found my thing. I loved the challenge.

Now for a year, I've just been repeating the free videos on YouTube. 2 days ago I decided to finally join the Team Body Project website and see what it had to offer. There's a community section on there to post typical questions and chats. There was one section in particular for success stories.

I posted my story along with a side by side comparison picture. This morning I get a wonderful email saying the founder of Team Body Project commented on my story. His words made my day. He told me I was inspiring and he was happy to have me apart of the Team Body Project family.

For those of you out there who struggle with their weight, I'm living proof you can do it. I went from a lifetime of obesity, to being average size now. I'm still working at it everyday.

To everyone who read this, thanks for reading. I'm just so over the moon happy and I just wanted to share!

https://imgur.com/a/YPpdM93

https://imgur.com/a/tqutcsb

submitted by /u/HelloBeautiful1119
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TzVblR

No comments:

Post a Comment