Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Feeling like crap tonight

This is the first time I've posted here, but I thought there might be some people who might understand and not judge, and I need to get this out.

Very short backstory is that I've lost about 80 pounds in the past 21 months, mostly due to Weight Watchers. I've had some backslides and plateaus, but mostly steady weight loss. I've been doing really well the past 4-5 weeks, sticking to the plan and losing about 15 pounds in that time frame.

My husband is out of town for work this week, which is always a difficult time for me to continue to eat well, because there's no one home to see what I'm eating (to be clear, my husband is extremely supportive, and he has loved me no matter what my weight. I'm losing the weight for me, not him). I've totally fallen off the wagon. Yesterday I got McDonald's for lunch and then ate a pint of (light) ice cream and half a bag of Hershey Kisses last night. I got Wendy's for dinner tonight (including a Frosty), then continued to stuff my face long after I started feeling full.

I know this is temporary, and it's not going to undo all the work I've done, but it's frustrating to know that despite my progress and the knowledge and experience of how I know I feel after eating like this that I still can fall victim to mindless eating.

Thanks for letting me get this out. I don't necessarily feel better, but maybe I will soon.

submitted by /u/imadeyouacupcake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FlyuYG

No comments:

Post a Comment