Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Why can't I stay motivated?

Hey everyone, this is the first time I'm making a full post on here so let me know if I'm not doing something correctly.

I'm 22 and I've been on a weight loss journey for about three years. My highest weight was 201 lbs and I currently hover around 195 lbs with a height of 5 feet 2 inches. My goal weight is 130 lbs, but I have really been struggling to get there. I successfully lost 15 lbs on Weight Watchers last year but I gained it all back after I started grad school during the summer.

I know that CICO works and I have all of the information I need about nutrition and physical activity at my fingertips. I've seen it work for myself and others. Mentally, I know what I need to do. But for some reason I cannot bring myself to follow through with the commitment to lose weight again. I was so discouraged by gaining back the weight I lost that I have just been eating whatever for the past few months. I've tried several times to say, "Okay, that's it. Starting tomorrow I'm back to tracking my calories and working out." Yet every time that happens, I usually give up by the end of the day.

How can I motivate myself to make a lasting change and commitment? What am I missing? How do you all stay committed to your goals every day?

submitted by /u/cellistontherun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y9WuGt

No comments:

Post a Comment