Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Have lost 20 pounds this past month, but see no difference.

hello! i’m a 23 year old female and i started my weight loss exactly 1 month ago today. i started at 251 and today am at 231. Yet, i have seen not change in my body besides the scale. Its really upsetting because when i’ve lost before i saw results relatively quickly (but i was less heavy than now) but i still feel like 20 is a significant enough amount to see a change. Also seeing so many people posting 5 to 10 pound losses and being able to clearly see a change in their appearance is discouraging to me. I know everyone’s different but I can’t help but wonder why. Even putting clothes on doesn’t feel any different. i know once i see change it will really motivate me to keep going, but it’s not looking like it’s gonna happen anytime soon. basically i’m wondering, is this normal? how much longer until you think i could see change? i’ve been using IF and going to the gym usually every other day. I am not really knowledgeable about weight loss and don’t know what to expect. So any thoughts are helpful!

submitted by /u/glitterandnightmares
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NNCKUE

No comments:

Post a Comment