Tuesday, March 5, 2019

When I bloat a LOT I get depressed that even though I'm dieting I look big and I end up insanely cheating on my diet ;-;

Ok for the past two weeks I've been on loseit and have been consistently hitting the weekly goals and I'm on the "lose 1 pound a week" track. I started at 125 pounds and I'm still at 125 pounds and it's been two weeks and I'm just like wtf why. Even worse, I look pregnant all the time because I'm so bloated for some reason (even though I generally eat healthy, check sidenote if you want to speculate.) So after getting fed because on the fact that I look super bloated no matter what I do and getting pissed off after getting on the scale and not seeing a change in weight at all (sometimes going up like .3 from the last day) I lose faith in eating healthy and keeping my diet because it's 1) it's not giving me the promised weight loss and 2) not making any differences in bloating. I get so fucking defeated and I just go screw it "if trying doesn't change a thing how about I not try" Then, I go insane to the nearest fast food place with the greasiest food imaginable and go crazy, usually eating at least about 700 calories in a meal (this time I ate 1000 calories for dinner).

I feel great after eating all of that because I'm like screw getting healthy I'm just going to be fat and gain and gain and gain. But then I sit down and I'm like shit this isn't how I want to live my entire life. I want to give myself the body I deserve and live a long life but it's not working??? so why bother??? Does anyone have any insight on why I bloat soooo insanely much and why I am really not seeing any progress. (I know I said 2 weeks but it's 2 weeks of highkey tracking EVERYTHING TO THE DOT. I've been trying to cut down and diet and mindfully eat for like 3 months and seen no change either.)

Sidenote of my diet if y'all want to speculate on why I bloat like I'm giving birth:

Breakfast: Whole Wheat Bread (1 slice) + Peanut Butter (1 spoon) => 218 calories

Morning Snack: like 15 sweet potato crackers (144 calories)

Lunch: Rice and assorted vegetable curry (400 calories)

Evening Snack: Sesame Snack and an apple (60 + 95 calories = 155 calories)

Dinner: Rice and assorted vegetable curry + yogurt (usually eat a little more) 550 calories

Total Cals Eating: 1467

Gym: 300-ish calories a day on average (some days I don't go and some days I burn 600)

Total Cals After Exercise: 1167.

Sidenote:

I drink a lot of water at night and next to none in the morning and most of the day.

Also, I scale myself everyday after I come from school (around 5:00 which is after my evening snack)

Sidenote: Here is a picture of my bloated self at my worst

https://imgur.com/a/Iyzq4BH

submitted by /u/DazedPersimmon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SJD7jS

No comments:

Post a Comment