Friday, March 8, 2019

How do I find balance after weight loss?

Hey everyone,

I'm 22F, a college senior, and recently lost 17 pounds (SW 167 CW 150) after doing an elimination diet. I have celiac and suspected I had other sensitivities, and eliminating certain foods made me feel a lot better/made the weight come off. I was thrilled about this and felt so good and confident for once!

However, I recently went on a family trip where most meals were served buffet-style/weren't the healthiest. I'm back at college now and have been trying to get back to healthy eating and workouts, but I've been eating out a bit and feel kind of gross again. It's senior spring semester and lots of friends want to go out and drink a lot, and all of this has been stressing me out.

I feel like I'm having a lot of trouble maintaining the weight loss and finding a healthy balance. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you have any advice? I'm trying not to be too hard on myself, but I'm also currently afraid to step on the scale right now.

Any help is appreciated - thank you so much.

submitted by /u/k19972019
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J1uFN5

No comments:

Post a Comment