Sunday, March 10, 2019

How do you stick to your weight loss journey during periods of stress/transition?

Hi guys.

I’ve been in an interview process for a month for a new job, and finally decided to take it. I know this sounds good on paper but the interviewing and giving notice was super stressful and hard on me and my healthy eating went 100% out the window. In fact, my eating got very bingey.

Now it’s my last week at my current job where I’ve been for 3.5 years and I’m super nervous about the new job. My eating is getting worse and worse. I’ve been really self sabotaging.

Also, I’m nervous I won’t be able to eat well/exercise once I’m actually in the new job. I’ll probably eat out everyday for lunch and come home and make easy dinners high in cals. For the past two weeks I’ve ate like two dinners.

Change and stress have always been huge factors in why I have put on a lot of weight in a short period of time and I’m scared it’s going to happen again.

How have you all stayed on track during times of transition and stress?

submitted by /u/golden_bear_12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CdLBdk

No comments:

Post a Comment