Sunday, March 10, 2019

Do I have to give up baking to lose weight?

Obviously yes I do. I can’t keep baking if I want to lose weight but I find that my struggle is that I seems to pull baking closer to me when I think about having to stop.

Cooking and baking were a big part of my childhood and also through my adult life, which is why I think it’s so hard. I’m nearing 200 which is my heaviest I’ve been and I genuinely want to lose weight. My goal weight is 140 but I know that’s a long way to go.

And I also feel like there is so much information out there about losing weight, like IF and Optifast like diets. I honestly don’t know where to start, but my wife and I have started cooking at home more and have started taking regular 30 minute walks a few times a week.

This was more of a rant, I know I can’t be so negative about the weight loss. This is probably a lot of personal stuff I have to work though, but I just want to be able to bake and lose weight at the same time.

submitted by /u/plaidwearinglesbian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tWWV9v

No comments:

Post a Comment