Sunday, March 10, 2019

I’ve went from 280 to 220 pounds in five months, but I can’t seem to lose all of my stomach fat.

Hello there, I am a male and 6’3”.

I’ve been going at my weight loss journey since early October of last year, I’ve done lots of fasting, skipping meals, and walking/jogging anywhere from two-to-five miles a day.

I’ve lost a bunch of facial fat and I’m close to losing my double chin entirely and significantly lost weight in my waist and stomach, as I have went down two pant sizes.

I still have plenty of belly fat, and I’ve been trying to get rid of it entirely but it’s taking quite some time. What can I do to increase the amount of fat to lose in my stomach? Cutting more calories and cutting out all carbs? Getting a gym membership and lifting weights?

submitted by /u/AppalachianCentrist2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tW9PEG

No comments:

Post a Comment