Sunday, March 10, 2019

When did you start to notice losing your belly fat?

Hello r/loseit community!

I’ve been a long time lurker of this subreddit as I’ve lost a significant amount of weight over the past year (27 year old Male, 5ft7in 200lb to CW of 153lb with a body fat percentage of about 22-23%), and I’ve gotten to the point where I’m seeing the numbers go down but I’ve still got quite a noticeable belly.

As with any weight loss challenge, I know my stomach is both a mental and physical challenge I need to overcome, but I’m getting near what’s considered rather normal weight or even skinny for my age, height, etc, and I’m starting to panic that my belly might not ever go away. I know that probably sounds crazy, but I am just trying to set realistic expectations about the last 15-20 pounds i need to lose before I’m nearing a very low weight for someone of my height (around 130-135lb)

So, folks who have made it all the way to their goal and zapped their belly fat off — when was that moment you looked in the mirror and noticed it was gone? Or did you not at all? Was it 10 pounds out from your goal? Or was it the last thing to go?

Thanks, and appreciate everyone’s thoughtfulness and support on this subreddit.

submitted by /u/HermanMelvilleWhaley
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J39FFV

No comments:

Post a Comment