Sunday, March 10, 2019

[25F][5'10"]I've lost 75 lbs. I feel so lost now. Possible lipedema?

I have no idea where to post this, if there's a better place, please let me know

I'm ashamed. I've lost the weight in not the most healthy of ways due to major depression. I have body dysphoria, I do not see any changes in my body now vs 75 lbs ago. I see the logical changes, but not the overall due to my specific anxieties related to specific spots of my body.

I want to turn this unhealthy weight loss into a jumping off platform for recovery. The largest hurdle I see is that I believe I could have lipedema. I remember as a kid going to family reunions and seeing the older women with the normal upper bodies (except the very large arms), and legs that were 3-4x too large for their torsos (requiring them to use canes, their legs were so heavy to move). I'm so very scared that I have this condition.

The "worst parts" of my body to me are the parts that could be lipedema. The fat arms(especially upper)/fingers, the fat ring around my upper thighs, fat thighs, that weird fat thing on the inner side of my thighs near my knees, my gigantic FUPA...

The fat on my thighs, especially inner thighs, actually HURTS when it moves. I try to wear as much compression stuff as I can already (before I knew about lipedema...).

Here are some measurement histories:

11/23/17 - 32 waist, 45 bust, 47 butt

5/24/18 - 30 waist, 40 bust, 46 butt

10/28/18 - 28 waist, 35 bust, 40 butt

Today:

Weight: 147lbs

Biceps: 12.5in

Waist: 27in

Butt-area: 36in around measuring "above" my gigantic FUPA. 40in including the horrible thing...

Under-bust: 31in

Bust: 34in

Thighs: 21in around

Calves: left calf 15in, right calf 16.5 in

I'm at a loss. Do I even have a chance, without liposuction? Lipedema isn't something that is covered by insurances.

https://imgur.com/a/SDqURdc current pics. I don't have any decent "before" weight loss pics to post. So much shame, never took pics...

I have not exercised in at least 4 years. All of my weight loss has been in the past year, due to bad eating habits. My health is apparently "perfectly healthy" except for genetic bad cholesterol. Despite of course feel like i'm going to die from a heart attack anytime I try to do anything more physical than lifting a gallon of milk... I want to learn to exercise again, but I am very scared of going outside.

I don't have any friends or family to lean on for support, or to ask for them to go outside with me. Please, any tips for someone with extremely "low energy" to gain somewhat a healthy body? Not that i've ever been "healthy". This is the lowest weight i've been since puberty.

submitted by /u/CallingAllCrickets
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HdNmeJ

No comments:

Post a Comment