Sunday, March 10, 2019

Thoughts on Whole30?

Since I've gotten back on the weight loss bandwagon, I realized that although I thought I have been eating healthier, I feel like my stomach doesn't feel great more often than it should. I have always had a sensitive stomach, made worse by any stress. My job hunting and upcoming graduation, move, and wedding have not been helping with the stress factor.

With this in mind, I started to think about this Whole30 thing that I had heard others talk about. It seems like a good idea to make me feel better, and to making my eating even healthier instead of just lower calories. The only thing that I think is tripping me up is that you are not supposed calorie count or weigh yourself. This, to me, is a deterrent.

I feel like this may come off as unhealthy sounding, but I don't think I can give up tracking calories. I cannot hold myself accountable to staying within a certain range, even with counting sometimes. As this will probably be the most photographed year of my life, I want to feel good when I see the pictures. For the first time in at least a year this weekend I felt happy looking at the pictures taken of me - I saw where my face still needs to lose weight, but I didn't feel FAT. I cannot give that feeling up.

I want to feel better and to stop being nauseous every other day, and I was hoping that Whole30 could be a key part in that. But can I still do it while keeping track of what I eat? Will it ruin the effect? Is Whole30 even worth the effort?

submitted by /u/TheBaddestofBitches
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HqZAzW

No comments:

Post a Comment