Wednesday, March 13, 2019

How do you stop prepared meals being so dry?

So I [23F 15st 9] have recently started my weight loss journey by implementing a few lifestyle changes that will hopefully slowly but surely start to make a difference to my health, weight and mind. For years i’ve over indulged and been terrifically lazy, especially during University where I put on 4st over 2.5 years.

I’ve done the fad diets in the past but of course, they were a flop. I’ve also forced myself to start eating things I don’t like just because they are healthy, leading me to crash, burn and quit before I could even see any results. These were overall really unenjoyable experiences which led me to loathe the thought of trying again.

I’ve started with introducing the gym three times a week (to start with) and swapping high carb and calorific foods for healthier options. I am also preparing meals every day so I can follow my calorie intake. Before I get bored again, I need some suggestions for lubricating my lunches...

For example, last night I cooked half a baked sweet potato with some chicken breast and tenderstem broccoli for today’s lunch. All I wanted to do was to add a dollop of lardy mayo to help the taste and texture (slipping back to my old ways) of the meal but for obvious reasons I can’t be doing this!

What kind of dressing, sauce or condiment (low calorie) would be good to add a bit of moisture to otherwise dry and pasty meals? Any suggestions of products or recipes are welcomed!

submitted by /u/lottielad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O3bnGe

No comments:

Post a Comment