Monday, March 11, 2019

I can finally fit into my favourite jeans again!!

I always tend to buy second hand/vintage jeans because they fit my body type better and last a lot longer than jeans I buy from stores nowadays. Last year I bought this pair of jeans vintage from the 80s that used to fit me so well. I got really really upset when I tried them on a couple months ago and I found out that I couldn't even button them up anymore.

Well last night I decided to try them on again, fully expecting them to still not fit at all. I didn't think that I lost any weight and I was prepared to be sad and disappointed and frustrated all over again. But surprisingly they fit me again! I'm so happy and this subreddit has helped me continue to have the motivation to lose weight and get in shape :)

I've been counting calories and working out 4 days a week for about a half a month now and honestly I wasn't expecting results just yet. I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who shares their NSVs and I wanted to share mine. If anyone is starting their weight loss journey I hope that this gives you a little motivation to stick with it, because even if you think nothing is changing I guarantee you that something has and you just haven't noticed it yet.

submitted by /u/witxhie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ETQd99

No comments:

Post a Comment