Monday, March 11, 2019

What interesting things have you learned about yourself (psychologically, physically, addiction-wise) since starting this weight loss experiment?

Personally I've learned quite a bit. One great insight was that my alcohol consumption was easy to control by way of abstinence. Nicotine was the same way. I learned that I overindulge in those things but it is not difficult to stop if done cold turkey (that was a welcome surprise because I really had worried about my relationship with alcohol). For some reason I thought I was far more reliant on alcohol than I actually was (after a 13 year relationship with beer, ugh, would have helped to have a little bravery a decade ago but I digress). I realized my relationship with food simply needed structure. I never developed any truly unhealthy habits with food I just did not structure things properly and would eat willy nilly. I'm sure there is a ton that is not coming to me at the moment but it has been a great learning experience.

submitted by /u/chinese_bedbugs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J4nHXD

No comments:

Post a Comment