Friday, March 1, 2019

I changed my birth control and suddenly everything is going fine.

I used to frequent this sub a few years ago, lost my weight, navigated the difficulties of transitioning to maintenance and was comfortable.

Then I decided to change up my birth control, I knew an increased appetite was a side effect but was confident that I could handle it. I had done so well with the weight loss after all.

It was a slow insidious gain. Took a while but I eventually crept back up to teetering on overweight again. The other side effect I wasn't prepared for was the fact that it made me not care. About anything, I'm just getting myself back on track with not just food but keeping my house clean, regular day to day chores actually getting done again etc. I have to admit that I was in a state but finally getting myself back together. And the weight is coming off again.

It's so nice to care, and also to not just feel empty and hungry all of the time. Not having to fight it is such a weight off my shoulders (and looking forward to getting the actual weight off again too!)

submitted by /u/Bernaarde
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tj86HR

No comments:

Post a Comment