Thursday, March 14, 2019

I hope weight loss makes me less ugly

I would never say this to someone else and I do think overweight ppl can be just as attractive/sexy as ppl who aren’t overweight...

but damn...

I AM SO FUCKING UGLY!!! I’m a horny ass hoe inside but don’t feel cute enough to hoe around. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I’m like “yeah I’d fuck me” and I like my cute ass eyes and nose and lips, but then I think about how much better I would look if my double chin wasn’t there and my face wasn’t such a saggy sad ass oval of faaaaat (I won’t even mention the rest of my ew body).

I wish I held my weight better :(

When I’m feeling extra ass I’ll take a pic of my side profile and edit away my double chin and I look so cute imo (I never post these or catfish dw)

Hopefully I look better when I reach my goal weight.

submitted by /u/2lewd5u
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HjQMgd

No comments:

Post a Comment