Friday, March 15, 2019

Intermittent fasting successfully and then gaining it all back?

I'm asking this here because if I ask r/intermittentfasting I'll get the cult response. I met with an eating disorder specialty psychologist today and she warned me against intermittent fasting, she encouraged me to continue but gave some grim details about intermittent fasting. She told me she sees more people rebounding from intermittent fasting than any other diets, that it is one of the least sustainable weight loss plans out there. She says there's not a lot more research that suggests that fasting isn't good for you as opposed to research that suggests fasting is good for you.

I definitely don't see myself Intermittent fasting for the rest of my life. Is anyone in maintenance stage right now after using IF, or similarly has anyone rebounded back into obesity after dropping lots of weight using IF? I'm looking to hear your stories for why or why not was IF successful for you.

submitted by /u/weightloser420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TGQiHF

No comments:

Post a Comment