Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I thought I lost 60 pounds in 6 months, I actually lost 80!

I started counting calories exactly 6 months ago, in that time I was under the impression I started at 310 and worked my way down to now 246. But yesterday I had an appointment with my gastroenterologist (I had severe acid reflux to the point of daily sickness for a few years) They had my weight from my last appointment (6 months ago, when I started). I was at 330 when I started! I cannot believe I'm actually 20 pounds lower than I thought. This also marks the end of my gastroenterology appointments! He congratulated me on my successful weight loss and that since my acid reflux is almost gone completely that he would be ending our biyearly appointments. So here's to a new me, a new weight, and the ending of a major health issue!

submitted by /u/Senpai_Muffins
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WfeyNB

No comments:

Post a Comment