Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I need help setting a realistic goal.

(22f 5’3” SW:220 CW:199 GW:?)

A bit of background, I’ve never been happy with the way I looked. I was always the biggest of my friends and felt huge.

At 18 I was 5’3” and weighed 140. If you asked anyone else I looked great, like turn every head in the room great, but that’s not how I ever saw myself. There was always just too much of me in my eyes. Ive battled a few eating disorders over the years but that’s a story for a different sub.

I ran into some health problems suddenly and ended up on a cocktail of medications. 14 different medications daily. Not fun. I ballooned 70lbs in under 3 months from the meds. And my health just got worse. I fell into depression and gained another 10lbs over the next year. 220lbs was my highest weigh in.

January 2019 I did the Whole30 at the advice of the Dr. to see if my health problems are food related. I lost 17lbs and I was able to get off the last of my medications. I am completely medication free for 2 months now but have gone back to some of my old eating habits.

Ive maintained my weight loss from Jan and have slowly helped it. This morning I weighed in at 199.2lbs.

I want to lose weight more. Like a lot. I’m shooting for 120 but I’m not sure that will look good on me. I’ve always had curves and boobs (the one thing about my body I’ve always liked) and I don’t want to lose them completely, but I want to be happy in my own body. If I wasn’t happy at 140 maybe I SHOULD shoot for lower. But is that a realistic goal? I always get this far and freak out about what I should aim at and just get discouraged and give up. Which I know it’s a stupid reason. So that’s why this time won’t be like that. I’m asking for help. What should I be working towards?

Also any tips for losing 60-80 lbs?

submitted by /u/bellaterra96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U05RJE

No comments:

Post a Comment