Wednesday, March 20, 2019

250 -> 215

I'm 27M. About 6 months ago I pulled a 360 in my lifestyle and I decided 2019 would be my year of self improvement all around, physically, finically, etc. and hopefully in 2020 I'll take off. According to the doc 180 is the ideal weight for my heart. I quit smoking, drinking, and other drugs. I try exercise hard 4/5 times a week, quit eating fast food, and trying to stay on a low salt diet. More than 1/2 my wardrobe does't fit anymore, which makes me feel good about my progress. However, late night snacking and sweets is my biggest problem. I think I'm addicted to sugar. lol . I seem to be struggling to get below 215, even with the all exercise and eating healthier. Anyone else feel a bit stagnant in weight loss journey. Any tips?

I try to remind myself, eat less, exercise more and I'll kept dropping the weight.

submitted by /u/wsbsuck99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tm81yW

No comments:

Post a Comment