Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I am making a 150$ commitment to my continued weight loss.

I will be in a wedding in a little over 3 months, and I recieved sample bridesmaid dresses to try on last night. I expected the size 10 to fit well but loosely and to buy the size 8 dress for the wedding. I've lost at least 22lbs since January 1st, and feel well on track to lose at least another 15-20 by the wedding. However, I was swimming in the size 10 and a size 8 fit perfectly right now.

I know it is so risky to buy a size too small in hopes of losing weight. But I also don't want to stop my progress now because of one event more than three months away. After weighing the pros and cons, I decided to order a size 6 which should fit if I continue to loose weight at half the rate I have been losing. And, if I fail, I will have to spend another $150 to rush order a second, larger dress.

I'm confident, as money and obligation have always been great motivators for me. But wish me luck!

submitted by /u/trtlebcket
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Cuiwuu

No comments:

Post a Comment