Friday, March 1, 2019

I've always had "logging anxiety".

So I've tried this entire weight loss thing many times. I've lost like 60 lbs and I looked and felt great, and gained it all back (despite the fact that I need to lose about 100 lbs and I was so damn close!).

So like many of you all, I've been using MyFitnessPal to track my caloric intake. But I have always had this anxiety when it comes to logging my food, and if I know that I am going to go over one day, I just didn't log it and pretended that it didn't count, and that's when I would fall back into bad habits. I hated seeing that my calories were "in the red". Hell, I hated seeing that I had less than 400 calories left for the day, even if I wasn't even hungry.

However, for some reason lately I've gotten a lot better with doing that. Today I ate a huge cupcake at work, logged it, and realized that I've pretty much blown the rest of my calories for the day (luckily I had already pre-logged my dinner). But I was surprisingly okay with that. And I think this realization is going to help me be more successful long term. There are going to be high days and low days but the overall trend is most important.

I just wanted to share with you guys! Maybe there's someone out there dealing with a similar issue.

submitted by /u/brittneyacook
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EsEYUU

No comments:

Post a Comment