Saturday, March 2, 2019

Stuck in a rut. Need some encouragement.

So I'm coming off of about 6 months of really successful weight loss. I'm down about 30 pounds so far and have about 20 more to go till I reach my goal. Tracking my calories using the Lose It! app has been a life saver, and staying within the calorie goal it gives me has yielded some really good results.

The problem is that my progress has slowed way down the past two or three weeks. I gained about two pounds in that time too and am trying to get them off so I can get back on track. But something about trying to break out of the 160s is really messing with me. I've been floating between 160 and 162 for what feels like weeks.

I seem to be caving to cravings more often and just overall not adhering to my calorie intake goal as much since its much smaller now vs when I started. I just need something to keep me from saying "oh a little bit over my calorie goal is fine." That "little bit" often turns into two or three hundred over my goal.

I know what I need to do, but I guess I was just hoping for some encouragement to get me back on track.

submitted by /u/Jazz8680
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C0owuF

No comments:

Post a Comment