Saturday, March 2, 2019

Why am I still not slimming down?

I'm really frustrated by my progress. I want to lean down, and I've actually lost weight in the past 5 months, going from 120 to 114 pounds (it's not the fastest weight loss, but I finally feel like I'm maintaining my lifestyle this way). However, my biggest insecurity are my legs, which have always been thicker and annoyingly fatty around my knees. I've been going to the gym 6-7 days a week and spend at least an hour each gym session.

I spend half the time on cardio (treadmill, stairmaster,etc) and half the time on resistance machines. I really focus on my legs at the gym, which I don't know if that's a good or bad thing for leaning them out. My upper body has been toning really nicely, but even though my legs are becoming stronger and gaining muscle, they aren't leaning out like I want to. My knees are still fatty :(

I try to stick to 1200 calories, but I average probably 1400 calories. Every time I actually stick to 1200 calories for more than a few days, I get weak in the gym and I really hate that. I know fat loss is all about calories in and out, but how do I eat at a deficit without feeling extremely tired and unmotivated at the gym, because I still want to gain muscle as well?

submitted by /u/unchillbean
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UdM6Ly

No comments:

Post a Comment