Thursday, March 14, 2019

I’ve plateaued

So as the title states after months of rapid weight loss I’ve (22M) plateaued. Hard! I’m 6 foot weighing about 210 at this point (down from a height of 280). It’s getting really hard to stay motivated at this point. When you go from losing 10 pounds a month for half a year to stopping dead in your tracks, it gets incredibly discouraging. Now I’m in the gym less (5 to an average of 3 days a week). My diet is starting to suffer, and I’m not drinking water like I should. When you’re doing everything right and you don’t see the weight coming off you kind of fall off the wagon a bit. I’m still at a caloric deficit, but a couple days a week I’ll just say fuck it and eat one shitty meal (I want to make it clear this lack of motivation has only been going on for 2 weeks. I haven’t lost any weight in a month and a half). Idk if my metabolism is shot or what, but I really want to fix it. So I’m just curious if anybody has some ideas on how you could get past a plateau. How did you guys get past your plateaus?

submitted by /u/moosepantsthekey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XTXIWm

No comments:

Post a Comment